Professor Leif Kari, Dr. Sci. (Tech.)
Department of Aeronautical and Vehicle Engineering
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
+46-8-790 79 74
+46-8-790 92 90
Professor in Engineering Acoustics. KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, 2003
Docent in Engineering Acoustics. KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, 2002
Technical Doctor in Engineering Acoustics. KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, 1998
Master of Science in Engineering Physics. KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, 1987
LH217V Leading Educational Development, 3 credits, KTH Learning in Engineering Sciences (ITM), 2018
Learning Styles, 2009
Assessing Master Theses, KTH Learning Lab, 2007
Kunskapsbildning i lärarens praktik, 8 credits, KTH Learning Lab, 2006
Learning and Education 2, 7.5 credits, KTH Learning Lab, 2003
Learning and Education 1, 7.5 credits, KTH Learning Lab, 2003
Supervision Training for Docents and Professors, KTH Learning Lab, 2002
Writing Scientific Papers, 3 credits, KTH Language and Communication, 1995
Education in skills-based recruitment, ½ day 2018
Executive Program in Consultancy Management, KTH Executive School 2015
Peer supervision for deans, 2 x ½ day 2014 and ½ day 2016
Manager Module: Rehabiitation ½ day 2015
Manager Module: Management and collaboration ½ day 2015
Apprasial and salary dialogue for managers, Advanced level, 1 day 2012
Economy for non-economists with management responsibilities, 4½ days, 2012
Apprasial and salary dialogue for managers, Basic level, ½ day 2011
Leadership Part II: Personal Leadership development, 4 + 2½ days, 2011
Leadership Advanced level, 3 days, 2006
Leadership Part I, 2004
Leadership Basic level, 2+3 days, 2003-04
A selection of current commissions
Dean KTH School of Engineering Sciences (SCI) 2013-
Member Steering Group for Swedish Professor Chair in Aeronautics at ITA in Honour of Peter Wallenberg Sr 2017-
Member KTH Canvas steering group 2016-
Board member Centre for Sustainable Aviation 2016-
Member International Advisory Committee, Engineering Science Program, National University of Singapore 2015-
Mentor Early Career Research Development (ECR) Liverpool John Moore University UK 2015-
Faculty Liaison KTH-University Aalto partnership 2014-
Member KTH Presidents Strategic Council 2017-
Chairman SCI Management Team 2013-
Chairman SCI Strategic Council 2013-
Chairman SCI Collaboration Group 2013-
Member International Engineering Sciences Consortium 2013-
Board member (university observer), NORDITA Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics 2013-
Board member SKC Swedish Center for Nuclear Technology 2013-
Member CEKERT Centre for Nuclear Energy Technology 2013-
Vice KTH Co-ordinator for Transmission Cluster 2012-
Member INSPIRE Illinois-Swedish Program for Educational and Research Exchange 2010-
Steering group member of:
- KTH Strategic Research Platform in Energy 2013-
- KTH Strategic Research Platform in Information and Communication Technology 2013-
- KTH Strategic Research Platform in Materia 2013-
- KTH Strategic Research Platform in Life Science Technology 2013-
- KTH Strategic Research Platform in Transport 2013-
- TurboKraft–COMP10 project, Swedish Energy Agency, 2007-
- Eco2 Vehicle Design–Cluster A, 2007-
Academic year 2018-19:
- Structure-borne sound
- Vibration isolator characterization
- Material acoustics
- Pedagogical research and development
- Shock wave propagation in particle systems
Main advisor for current PhD. students
- Maria del Mar Vizcaino
- Jakob Sjöstrand
- Bochao Wang
- Erik Gomez
- Blas Blanco
Main advisor for Doctoral thesis
- Tomas Österlind, 2017 (co-advisor)
- Mohammad Afzal, 2017
- Oskar Lundberg, 2016 (co-advisor)
- Rickard Österlöf, 2016
- Ane Alberdi Muniain, 2012
- Jia Sun, 2012
- Jonas Lejon, 2012
- Martin Östberg, 2012
- Muhammad Shoaib, 2011
- Dmitry Grishenkov, 2010
- Milan Poznic, 2008
- Maria-José Garcia Tarrago, 2007 (de facto)
- Peter Blom, 2006
- Bruska Azhdar, 2006 (co-advisor)
- Michael Coja, 2005
- Mattias Sjöberg, 2003
- Shiva Sander, 2001 (co-advisor)
Main advisor for Licentiate thesis
- Blas Blanco, 2017
- Mohammad Afzal, 2015
- Rickard Österlöf, 2014
- Tomas Österlind, 2013 (co-advisor)
- Jia Sun, 2011
- Martin Östberg, 2010
- Maria-José Garcia Tarrago, 2006
- Bruska Azhdar, 2005 (co-advisor)
- Peter Blom, 2005
- Mattias Sjöberg, 2000 (de facto)
- B. Wang, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration A nonlinear constitutive model by spring, fractional derivative and modified bounding surface model to represent the amplitude, frequency and the magnetic dependency for magneto-sensitive rubber 2019 438 344-352
- B. Blanco, A. Alonso, L. Kari, N. Gil-Negrete, J. G. Gimenez Vehicle System Dynamics Implementation of Timoshenko element local deflection for vertical track modelling 2018 Accepted 4 August
- M. Afzal, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari International Journal of Mechanical Sciences Numerical analysis of multiple friction contacts in a real turbine bladed disk 2018 137 224-237
- B. Blanco, A. Alonso, L. Kari, N. Gil-Negrete, J. G. Gimenez Vehicle System Dynamics Distributed support modelling for vertical track dynamic analysis 2018 56 529-552
- L. Kari Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics Dynamic stiffness of chemically and physically ageing rubber vibration isolators in the audible frequency range Part 2: Waveguide solution 2017 29 1047-1059
- L. Kari Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics Dynamic stiffness of chemically and physically ageing rubber vibration isolators in the audible frequency range Part 1: Constitutive equations 2017 29 1027-1046
- O. E. Lundberg, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari Measurement A compact internal drum test rig for measurements of rolling contact forces between a single tread block and a substrate 2017 103 370-378
- T. Österlind, L. Kari, C.M. Nicolescu Journal of Sound and Vibration Analysis of stationary displacement patterns in rotating machinery subject to local harmonic excitation 2017 389 224-235
- R. Österlöf, H. Wentzel, L. Kari International Journal of Plasticity A finite strain viscoplastic constitutive model for rubber with reinforcing fillers 2016 87 1-14
- M. Afzal, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari Computers and Structures An analytical calculation of the Jacobian matrix for 3D friction contact model applied to turbine blade shroud contact 2016 117 204-217
- R. Österlöf, H. Wentzel, L. Kari Polymer Testing An efficient method for obtaining the hyperelastic properties of filled elastomers in finite strain applications 2015 41 44-54
- R. Österlöf, H. Wentzel, L. Kari, N. Diercks, D. Wollscheid International Journal of Solids and Structures Constitutive modelling of the amplitude and frequency dependency of filled elastomers utilizing a modified Boundary Surface Model 2014 51 3431-3438
- M. Östberg, J. Jerrelind, L. Kari International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems A study of the influence of rubber bushings on the audible frequency behaviour of a truck damper 2014 21 281-294
- J. Lejon, L. Kari ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics Measurements on the temperature, dynamic strain amplitude and magnetic field strength dependence of the dynamic shear modulus of magneto-sensitive elastomers in a wide frequency range 2013 135 064506
- J. Sun, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration General shell model for a rotating pretwisted blade 2013 332 5804-5820
- A. Alberdi-Muniain, N. Gil-Negrete, L. Kari International Journal of Engineering Science Modelling energy flow through magneto-sensitive vibration isolators 2013 65 22-39
- M. Östberg, M. Coja, L. Kari International Journal of Solids and Structures Dynamic stiffness of hollowed cylindrical rubber vibration isolators - The wave-guide solution 2013 50 1791-1811
- J. Sun, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari Composite Structures Dynamic modeling of a multilayer rotating blade via quadratic layerwise theory 2013 99 276-287
- J. Sun, L. Kari, I. Lopez Arteaga Journal of Sound and Vibration A dynamic rotating blade model at an arbitrary stagger angle based on classical plate theory and the Hamilton's principle 2013 332(5) 1355-1371
- A. Alberdi-Muniain, N. Gil-Negrete, L. Kari Applied Acoustics Indirect energy flow measurement in magneto-sensitive vibration isolator systems 2013 74(4) 575-584
- J. Lejon, L. Kari KGK-Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe Investigation in the audible frequency range of magneto-sensitive rubber 2012 65 31-35
- P. Blom, L. Kari International Journal of Mechanical Sciences The frequency, amplitude and magnetic field dependent torsional stiffness of a magneto-sensitive rubber bushing 2012 60(1) 54–58
- A. Alberdi-Muniain, N. Gil-Negrete, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration Direct energy flow measurement in magneto-sensitive vibration isolator systems 2012 331 1994-2006
- A. Alberdi-Muniain, N. Gil-Negrete, L. Kari Plastics, Rubber and Composites: Macromolecular Engineering Influence of carbon black and plasticisers on the dynamic properties of isotropic magneto-sensitive natural rubber 2012 41(7) 310-317
- M. Shoaib, L. Kari, B. Azhdar Powder Technology Simulation of high-velocity compaction process with relaxation assists using the discrete element method 2012 217 394-400
- M. Östberg, P Göransson, N.-E. Hörlin, L. Kari International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering Weak forms for modelling of rotationally symmetric, multilayered structures, including anisotropic poro-elastic media 2012 90(8) 1035-1052
- M. Shoaib, L. Kari Advances in Acoustics and Vibration 2011 2011 1-9
- M. Östberg, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration Transverse, tilting and cross-coupling stiffness of cylindrical rubber isolators in the audible frequency range - the wave-guide solution 2011 330 3222-3244
- P. Blom, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration A non-linear constitutive audio frequency magneto-sensitive rubber model including amplitude, frequency and magnetic field dependence 2011 330 947-954
- D. Grishenkov, L. Kari, L.Å. Brodin, T.B. Brismar, G. Paradossi Ultrasonics Contrast-enhanced ultrasound measurements of capillary microcirculation: comparison between polymer- and phospholipid-shelled microbubbles 2011 51 40-48
- J. Lejon, L. Kari Plastics, Rubber and Composites: Macromolecular Engineering Preload, frequency, vibrational amplitude and magnetic field strength dependence of magnetosensitive rubber 2009 38 321-326
- N. Gil-Negrete, J. Vinolas, L. Kari Journal of Applied Mechanics A nonlinear rubber material model combining fractional order viscoelasticity and amplitude dependent effects 2009 76
- P. Blom, L. Kari Smart Materials and Structures Smart audio frequency energy flow control by magneto-sensitive rubber isolators 2008 17
- B. Azhdar, B. Stenberg, L. Kari Polymer Composites Polymer-nanofiller prepared by high-energy ball milling and high velocity cold compaction 2008 29 252-261
- M.J.G. Tarrago, L. Kari, J. Vinolas, N. Gil-Negrete Polymer Testing Frequency and amplitude dependence of the axial and radial stiffness of carbon black filled rubber bushings 2007 26 629-638
- M.J.G. Tarrago, J. Vinolas, L. Kari KGK-Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe Axial stiffness of carbon black filled rubber bushings - Frequency and amplitude dependence 2007 60 43-48
- M.J.G. Tarrago, L. Kari, J. Vinolas, N. Gil-Negrete Journal of Strain Analysis Torsion stiffness of a rubber bushing: a simple engineering design formula including the amplitude dependence 2007 42 13-21
- M. Coja, L. Kari Applied Mathematical Modelling Axial audio-frequency stiffness of a bush mounting — the waveguide solution 2007 31 38-53
- B. Azhdar, B. Stenberg, L. Kari Polymer Testing Determination of dynamic and sliding friction, and observation of stick-slip phenomenon on compacted polymer powders during high-velocity compaction 2006 25 1069-1080
- B. Azhdar, B. Stenberg, L. Kari Polymer Testing Determination of springback gradient in the die on compacted polymer powders during high-velocity compaction 2006 25 114-123
- N. Gil-Negrete, J. Vinolas, L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration A simplified methodology to predict the dynamic stiffness of carbon-black filled rubber isolators in a FE code 2006 296 757-776
- M. Bellander, L. Kari, S. Persson, B. Stenberg Annual Transactions of the Nordic Rheology Society Rubber technology: past, present, future 2006 14 179-182
- B. Azhdar, B. Stenberg, L. Kari Polymer Testing Development of a high-velocity compaction process for polymer powders 2005 24 909-919
- L. Kari, P. Blom Plastics, Rubber and Composites: Macromolecular Engineering Magneto-sensitive rubber in a noise reduction context — exploring the potential 2005 34 365-371
- P. Blom, L. Kari Polymer Testing Amplitude and frequency dependence of magneto-sensitive rubber in a wide frequency range 2005 24 656-662
- M. Coja, L. Kari KGK-Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe Rubber versus rubber vibration isolators — The audible frequency contest 2005 58 564-569
- M. Sjöberg, L. Kari Nonlinear Dynamics Nonlinear isolator dynamics at finite deformations: An effective hyperelastic, fractional derivative, generalized friction model 2003 33 323-336
- M. Sjöberg, L. Kari Polymer Testing Testing of nonlinear interaction effects of sinusoidal and noise excitation on rubber isolator stiffness 2003 22 343-351
- L. Kari The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America On the dynamic stiffness of preloaded vibration isolators in the audible frequency range: Modeling and experiments 2003 113 1909-1921
- L. Kari Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit Audible-frequency stiffness of a primary suspension isolator on a high speed tilting bogie 2003 217 47-62
- L. Kari Wave Motion Axially symmetric modes in finite cylinders - The wave guide solution 2003 37 191-206
- L. Kari Wave Motion Erratum to Axially symmetric modes in finite cylinders - The wave guide solution [Wave Motion 2002 36 169-184] 2003 37 189
- L. Kari, M. Lokander, B. Stenberg Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe Structure-borne sound properties of isotropic magneto-rheological rubber 2002 55 669-673
- L. Kari, K. Lindgren, L. Feng, A. Nilsson Polymer Testing Constrained polymer layers to reduce noise: reality or fiction? - An experimental inquiry into its effectiveness 2002 21 949-958
- L. Kari Rubber Chemistry and Technology Dynamic stiffness matrix of a long rubber bush mounting 2002 75 747-770
- L. Kari Journal of Strain Analysis An analytical temperature dependent collocation model for preloaded rubber cylinders 2002 37 289-299
- L. Kari Applied Acoustics Stiffness scaling laws and vibration isolators 2002 63 583-594
- M. Sjöberg, L. Kari Vehicle System Dynamics Non-linear behavior of a rubber isolator system using fractional derivatives 2002 37 217-236
- L. Kari Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe The non-linear temperature dependent stiffness of precompressed rubber cylinders - An effective shape factor model 2002 55 76-81
- L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration Pitchfork phase ‘bifurcation’ of isolator stiffness 2002 251 373-376
- L. Kari Wave Motion Axially symmetric modes in finite cylinders - The wave guide solution 2002 36 169-184
- L. Kari, P. Eriksson, B. Stenberg Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe Dynamic stiffness of natural rubber cylinders in the audible frequency range using wave guides 2001 54 106-113
- L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration On the waveguide modelling of dynamic stiffness of cylindrical vibration isolators. Part II: The dispersion relation solution, convergence analysis and comparison with simple models 2001 244 235-257
- L. Kari Journal of Sound and Vibration On the waveguide modelling of dynamic stiffness of cylindrical vibration isolators. Part I: The model, solution and experimental comparison 2001 244 211-233
- L. Kari Noise Control Engineering Journal Dynamic transfer stiffness measurements of vibration isolators in the audible frequency range 2001 49 88-102
- C.M. Wang, G. Kawahara, M. Koerschot & L. Kari (Editors) Proceedings of the International Symposium on Engineering Science Mandarin Art Printing Pte Ltd, Singapore, 2015 ISBN:9789810952518
- B. Enflo, C. Hedberg & L. Kari (Editors) Non-Linear Acoustics: Fundamentals and Applications American Institute of Physics, 2008 ISBN:9780735405448
- L. Kari Chapter 57: Dynamic Vibration Absorbers in Handbook of Noise and Vibration Control John Wiley and Sons, New York (Editor-in-chief: M. J. Crocker), 2007 ISBN:9780471395997
- P.E. Austrell & L. Kari (Editors) Constitutive Models for Rubber IV A.A. Balkema Publishers, Lisse, the Netherlands, 2005 ISBN:9780415383462
Conference papers [last 8 years]
- L. Kari, B. Wang 2019 Thirteenth International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting (ACE-X 2019), Athens, Greece "Amplitude, frequency and magnetic dependence of magneto-sensitive elastomers by a modified bounding surface model and fractional derivatives" [Invited Lecture]
- L. Kari, M. d. M. Vizcaino Vergara 2019 25th International Symposium on Plasticity (Plasticity 19’) Panama City, Panama "A novel modeling approach to physical ageing of reinforcing carbon-black filled elastomers" [Keynote Lecture]
- L. Kari 2018 International Forum on Engineering Education Beijing, China "Models of industry-academia cooperation" [Invited]
- B. Blas, L. Kari, N. Gil-Negerete, A. Alonso 2018 ISMA 2018 Leuven, Belgium "Modelling of the track supports with elements over elastic foundation together with dynamic internal degrees of freedom"
- B. Wang, L. Kari 2018 ISMA 2018 Leuven, Belgium "Modelling the effect of the amplitude dependency to the vibration isolation effect for magneto sensitive vibration isolator system based on energy flow"
- E. R. Gomez, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari 2018 ISMA 2018 Leuven, Belgium "Multiple order excitation and response of centrifugal pendulum vibration absorbers"
- L. Kari, A.-K. Högfeldt CDIO 2018 Kanazawa, Japan "Learning advanced mathematics by acoustics – Yes we can!"
- L. Kari NOVEM 2018 Ibiza, Spain "Emerging dynamic stiffness modelling of physical and chemical ageing rubber vibration isolators in the audible frequency range"
- L. Kari 2018 24th International Symposium on Plasticity (Plasticity 18’) San Juan, Puerto Rico "Ageing of transmission components" [Keynote Lecture]
- L. Kari 2017 Workshop on the Multiphysics Behavior of Rubber (WMBR2017) Marseille, France "Physical ageing of rubber - the free volume solution" [Keynote Lecture]
- A.-K. Högfeldt, V. Kann, L. Kari, U. Lundqvist, S. Thyberg Naumann 2017 6:e Utvecklingskonferensen för Sveriges ingenjörsutbildningar Gothenburg, Sweden "Utbildningsledning: stöd- och samarbetsformer inom svenska tekniska lärosäten"
- L. Kari 2017 Tenth European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber (ECCMR X) Münich, Germany "Torsional wave propagation in tough, rubber like, doubly crosslinked hydrogel"
- L. Kari 2017 Eleventh International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting (ACE-X 2017), Vienna, Austria "Inhomogeneous chemical ageing of rubber by oxygen limited, non-local strange diffusion" [Invited Lecture]
- L. Kari 2016 Innovations in Rubber Products, London, UK "Dynamic stiffness of ageing rubber vibration isolators"
- L. Kari 2016 SVIB (Scandinavian Vibration Society) Vibration Day 2016, Stockholm "Vibration isolation – state of the art" [Distinguished Plenary Lecture]
- L. Kari 2016 Tenth International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting (ACE-X 2016), Split, Croatia "Dynamic stiffness of ageing rubber vibration isolators in the audible frequency range" [Keynote Lecture]
- L. Kari and R. Österlöf 2016 22nd International Symposium on Plasticity (Plasticity 16’), Kona, Hawaii "Viscoplasticity of filled elastomers by a modified boundary surface model and fractional derivatives"
- G. Felcsuti, H. Liu, L. Kari 2016 ISMA 2016, Leuven, Belgium "Effect of modal behavior on dynamic transmission error of driveline gears"
- M. Afzal, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari, V. Kharyton 2016 TurboExpo 2016, Seoul, Korea "Investigation of damping potential of strip damper on a real turbine blade"
- O. Lundberg, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari 2016 InterNoise 2016, Hamburg, Germany "Experimental study of the rolling contact forces between a tyre tread block and a road classification: Advanced measurement techniques"
- O. Lundberg, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Kari 2016 RubberCon 2015, Chennai, India "The influence of roughness on the interfacial friction between a tyre tread-block and asphalt road surface – an experimental study"
- L. Kari 2015 Ninth International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting (ACE-X 2015), Munich, Germany "Liquid crystal elastomers in a noise reduction context — Exploring the potential" [Keynote Lecture]
- L. Kari 2015 International Symposium on Engineering Science, Singapore "Smart materials in vibration isolation" [Keynote Lecture]
- R. Österlöf, H. Wentzel, L. Kari 2015 Ninth European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber (ECCMR IX), Prague, Czech Republic "Modelling the temperature dependency of rubber with reinforcing fillers utilizing a modified boundary surface model"
- R. Österlöf, L. Kari, H. Wentzel 2015 Twenty Second International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Florence, Italy "A finite strain viscoplastic constitutive model for filled rubber"
- R. Österlöf, L. Kari, H. Wentzel 2014 RubberCon 2014: Advanced Engineering & Materials Developments, Manchester, UK "Modelling of carbon black filled elastomers using a modified Boundary Surface Model and fractional derivatives"
- L. Kari 2014 20th International Symposium on Plasticity, Freeport, Bahamas "Application oriented modeling of ordinary and magneto-sensitive elastomers" [Keynote Lecture]
- L. Kari 2013 Eighth European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber (ECCMR VIII) San Sebastián, Spain "Magneto-sensitive elastomers - theory and applications" [Distinguished Plenary Lecture]
- L. Kari 2012 Nineteenth International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Vilnius, Lithuania "Contemporary vibration isolation: theory and applications" [Distinguished Plenary Lecture]
- J. Jerrelind, I. Lopez Arteaga, L. Drugge, L. Kari 2012 ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE 2012) Chicago, USA "Effects of non-linear wheel suspension bushing on vehicle response"
- M. Shoaib, L. Kari 2012 International Symposium on Non-Linear Acoustics (ISNA19) Tokyo, Japan "Non-Linear Elasto-Plastic Shock Wave Simulation in High-Velocity Compaction by Discrete Element Method"
- L. Kari, J. Lejon 2012 NOVEM Sorrento, Italy "Dynamic properties of magneto-sensitive materials for semi-active noise and vibration control – measurement and modelling"
- J. Sun, L. Kari 2011 Internoise Osaka, Japan "A study of a dynamic rotating blade at an arbitrary stagger angle using Chebyshev collocation method"
- J. Sun, L. Kari 2011 ISABE Gothenburg, Sweden "Prediction and measurements of structural damping of compressor blades treated by hard coating"
- J. Sun, L. Kari 2010 23rd Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics Stockholm, Sweden "Numerical Modeling of Rotating Compressor Blade with arbitrary stagger angle"
- M. Shoaib, L. Kari 2010 23rd Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics Stockholm, Sweden "High-velocity compaction simulation using the discrete element method"
- A. Alberdi, J. Vinolas, L. Kari, F.J. Nieto 2010 ISMA 2010 Leuven, Belgium "Dynamic characterisation of different magneto-sensitive natural rubbers for application in vibration isolation"
- J. Sun, L. Kari 2010 Turbo Expo 2010 Glasgow, Scotland "Coating Methods to increase material damping of compressor blades - measurements and modeling"