Professor Hans Bodén, Dr. Tech.
Department of Aeronautical and Vehicle Engineering
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
+46-8-790 80 21
Dr. Tech. in Technical Acoustics 1989, KTH, Stockholm. Sweden
Tech. Lic. in Technical Acoustics 1987, KTH, Stockholm. Sweden
M.Sc. in Physics and Electronics 1977, LiTH, Linköping. Sweden
Responsible for postgraduate courses on Signal Analysis and Flow Acoustics.
- Duct Acoustics
- Source Characterisation
- Acoustic Signal Analysis
- Active Noise Control
- H. Bodén, 2002. Characterisation of fluid-borne sound sources and structure-borne sound sources, Keynote paper at ICV9, 8-11 July, Orlando Florida USA.
- M. Boué and H. Bodén, 2002. Effect of atmospheric turbulence on the directivity of a sound source, 6th French Congress on Acoustics, Lille, France.
- T. Elnady and H. Bodén, 2002. Hard strips in lined ducts, 8th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 17-19 June 2002, Breckenridge Colorado USA.
- H. Bodén and T. Elnady, 2001. The effect of hard strips in lined ducts on sound propagation, 5th CEAS-ASC Workshop on Turbomachinery and Duct Acoustics. 8-9 November 2001, Eindhoven The Netherlands.
- T. Elnady, H. Bodén and R. Glav, 2001. Application of the point matching method to model circumferentially segmented non-locally reacting liners, 7th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 28-31 May 2001, Maastricht The Netherlands. AIAA-2001-2202.
- M. Boué, I. Karasalo and H. Bodén, 2001. Outdoor sound propagation using an exact finite element code, 7th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 28-31 May 2001, Maastricht The Netherlands. AIAA-2001-2261.
- H. Bodén, M. Åbom and S. Nygård, 2001. SID, a computer code for prediction of sound from complex duct systems, Eight International Congress on Sound and Vibration, 3-6 July 2001, Hong Kong China.
- H. Bodén, F. Albertson and J. Gilbert, 2001. A comparison of techniques for coupling non-linear time domain source models with linear frequency domain models for sound transmission in IC-engine exhaust and inlet systems, Eight International Congress on Sound and Vibration, 3-6 July 2001, Hong Kong China.
- H. Bodén and S. Sarin, 2000. Aeroacoustic research in Europe: The CEAS-ASC report on 1999 highlights, Journal of Sound and Vibration 237(3), pp 477-482.
- H. Bodén and F Albertson, 2000. Linearity tests for in-duct acoustic one-port sources, Journal of Sound and Vibration 237(1), pp 45-65.
- H. Bodén and M. Åbom, 2000. Low frequency acoustic source characterisation for in-duct fans, Inter-Noise 2000, 27-30 August 2000, Nice France.
- H. Bodén and M. Åbom, 2000. In-duct source characterisation for ventilation fans, Seventh International Congres on Sound and Vibration, 4-7 July 2000, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany.
- H. Bodén and F. Albertson , 2000. Application of the multiple load method for non-linear sources, Seventh International Congres on Sound and Vibration, 4-7 July 2000, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany.
- H. Bodén, 1999. Measurement of sound transmission through a 90 degree bend with flow, Sixth International Congres on Sound and Vibration, 5-8 July 1999, Copenhagen Denmark.
- F. Albertson and H. Bodén, 1999. Methods for prediction of the sound generation from the IC-engine exhaust, Sixth International Congres on Sound and Vibration, 5-8 July 1999, Copenhagen Denmark.
- J.G. Lalanne, H. Bodén, M. Åbom and R. Parchen, 1999. Aeroacoustic response of a six-bladed axial fan to installation effects, Forum Acusticum 99.
- H. Bodén and F.Albertson, 1998. In-duct acoustic one-port sources, linear or non-linear?, Inter-Noise 98.
- H. Bodén, G.Béraud and R.Glav, 1998. Determination of the acoustic transmission properties of IC-engine air inlet system components, Proceedings, EAA Symposium on Transport Noise and Vibration 98, 323-326.
- H. Bodén, 1997. A comparison of methods for estimating exhaust or air inlet sound spectra for IC-engines with speed variations, Inter-Noise 97, pp.1539-1542.
- H. Bodén and M. Åbom, 1995. Modelling of fluid machines as sources of sound in duct and pipe systems, Acta Acustica 3, 549-560.
- H. Bodén and M. Åbom, 1995. Maximum sound power from in-duct sources with applications to axial fans, Journal of Sound and Vibration 187(3), pp 543-550.
- M. Åbom and H. Bodén, 1995. A note on the aeroacoustic source character of in-duct axial fans, Journal of Sound and Vibration. 186(4), pp. 589-598.
- H. Bodén, 1995. On multi-load methods for determination of the source data of acoustic one-port sources, Journal of Sound and Vibration. 180(5), pp. 725-743.
- J. Lavrentjev, M Åbom and H Bodén, 1995. A measurement method for determining the source data of acoustic two-port sources, Journal of Sound and Vibration. 183(3), pp. 517-531.
- H. Bodén, 1991. The multiple load method for measuring the source characteristics of time variant sources, Journal of Sound and Vibration 148(3), pp. 437-453.
- H. Bodén, 1988. Error analysis for the two-load method used to measure the source characteristics of fluid machines, Journal of Sound and Vibration 126(1), pp. 173-177.
- M. Åbom and H. Bodén, 1988. Error analysis of two-microphone measurements in ducts with flow, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 83(6), pp. 2429 -2438.
- H. Bodén and M. Åbom, 1986. Influence of errors on the two-microphone method for measuring acoustic properties in ducts, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 79(2), pp. 541-549.